Part-Time Seasonal Sales Assistant
We are looking for a warm and friendly individual to join our team over the summer period. The ideal candidate will be outgoing and organised, with good time management skills and able to work as part of a team. The shop can be very busy during the holiday, so the successful applicant will need to be able to work under pressure.
We are looking for someone (ideally over the age of 16) to work a minimum of 16 hours per week from July through to mid September. The hours are flexible, however there will be a requirement to work some Saturdays. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the business, we cannot accommodate holidays booked during August. No previous experience is necessary as full training will be offered.
The job can be physical, involving carrying goods up and down stairs, so applicants must be comfortable with carrying and lifting.
- Providing excellent customer service while gathering customers their goods and processing them through the till.
- Picking and packing web orders for either collection or delivery
- Providing excellent customer service to people collecting their orders
- Keeping on top of shop floor stock and stocking up where necessary
- Counting and putting away deliveries
How to Apply
To apply for the roll, pop into the shop on North Street with your CV.