Your Cart is empty
Coronavirus - Customer Update
Firstly we hope that all our customers and their families are keeping safe and well in these uncertain times.
As we approach the 12th April when the shop should, hopefully, be able to reopen we as that you continue to follow the measures in place to keep both staff and customers safe...
- A restriction of 2 families/house holds in the shop at one time
- We ask that the number of family members in attendance is restricted to 1 parent and the children as necessary
- All customers, unless exempt or under the age of 11, must wear a mask
- Customers are unable to try uniform on but we are offering exchanges.
- We will only be able to accept cashless methods of payments including £45 for contactless as well as Apple pay and Android pay. Please contact use in advance of your visit if your unable to use card payments.
- Our Click & Collect service will operational with an agreed time for collection once your order is ready for collection you will be advised by shop.
- Free contactless home delivery will be offered to all customers within the LU7, LU6 and MK1-17 Postcodes
We understand that customers may need to purchase uniform before the shop is able to reopen on the 12th April due to children returning to school on the 8th March. If this is the case, all orders must be placed online through our website where you will have the option of home delivery or click and collect. Home delivery has been running throughout lockdown and will continue to do so but our click and collect will be available from the 8th March with reduced hours.
We ask for you to be patient and wait for us to contact your regarding the delivery/collection of your order, if all items are in stock then this shouldn't take any more than 2-3 working days. Please keep in mind that although we open for click and collect form the 8th March, the shop does remain closed to customers in-line with government restrictions. This means orders will be brought to the shop door, no customers are to enter the shop. Click and collect hours from the 8th March are to be confirmed.
Rest assured Wear2School will be working within government guidelines to ensure both the safety of our staff but also our customers and their families. If you do visit our shop we please ask you adhere to the government guidelines for social distancing.
Thank you from everyone at Wear2School.