Your Cart is empty
Coronavirus - Customer Update
Firstly we hope that all our customers and their families are keeping safe and well in these uncertain times.
As we approach our busiest time of year, we have implemented a few changes to keep the shop running safely and efficiently...
- There will be a restriction of 2 families in the shop at a time
- We ask that the number of family members in attendance is restricted to 1 parent and the children as necessary
- All appointments will require a £10 deposit to be taken. This payment will then be offset against the cost of the uniform purchase. In the event that the customer does not attend their appointment, or provide 24 hours notice of cancellation, the £10 will be non-refundable.
- Appointments can only be booked online.
- Customers are unable to try uniform on but we are offering exchanges.
- Our easy payment scheme will be operating as normal, more info here...
- We will only be able to accept cashless methods of payments including £45 for contactless as well as Apple pay and Android pay. Please contact use in advance of your visit if your unable to use card payments.
- Our Click & Collect service will operational with an agreed time for collection once your order is ready for collection you will be advised by shop.
- Free contactless home delivery will be offered to all customers within the LU7, LU6 and MK1-17 Postcodes.
We would encourage parents to shop early by either booking an appointments or use our easy payment scheme. In the event that parents leave their uniform until the end of the holidays, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to facilitate an appointment, or that we will have the stock available.
Rest assured Wear2School will be working within government guidelines to ensure both the safety of our staff but also our customers and their families. If you do visit our shop we please ask you adhere to the government guidelines for social distancing.
Thank you from everyone at Wear2School.