Your Cart is empty
Isn’t it surprising how fast September comes around! It only seems like yesterday that the kids finished school for the summer, and here we are writing our back to school checklist!
We understand that starting a new school, or even a new academic year, can feel quite overwhelming and parents have a lot to get organised. That’s why we’ve prepared this back to school checklist to give you a helping hand…
Of course, school uniform is our area of expertise and we want to help make buying your new school uniform as stress free as possible. We have everything you need for both girls and boys, from shirts and blouses to cardigans and pinafore dresses. Every school has different requirements, however the school uniform basics include:
- Polo shirts, shirts or blouses
- Sweatshirts or cardigans
- Trousers, skirts or pinafore dresses
- Socks or tights
- School Shoes
- PE bag
- PE shorts or sports skort
You will also need a school bag and a water bottle, and if your child will be taking packed lunches you will also need a lunch box.
Choosing a brand new pencil case or stationary collection is a great back to school treat for kids. Primary schools often provide all of the stationary your child will require; however these are the basic stationary items your child will need:
- Pencil Case
- Colouring Pencils
- Don’t forget to use name labels or a fabric pen to stop your child’s uniform from going missing!
- Hairbands are particularly important for long hair. Children love to get messy and when they are using paint or glue in the classroom you will want to ensure that their hair is tied back.
- Make sure you have a spare set of everything to save you from constantly washing their school uniform. You will be surprised how messy they can get in just one day!